It is passed 9 pm and I just finished making the cookies. It smells so good in the whole house! I thought to share with you this recipe for two reasons. The holidays are coming and these cookies look and taste delicious, and more than that, they stay this way for many days in a row, and the guests will be very delighted of them, I promise!And the second reason, is that you need just some ingredients, which, I am sure that you all have at this moment, in the kitchen.
- 1 cup of white flour,
- 1 knife tip of salt,
- 1 pack of backing powder,
- 50 grams of room temperature melted butter ,
- 1 pack of cocoa (high quality one),
- 8 tsp of sugar (brown if you have),
- 2 eggs,
- powdered sugar.
Method of preparation :
- Mix the eggs with the sugar in a bowl. Add the butter and mix them for another minute.
- Mix the flour with the cocoa, salt and baking powder and add them to the eggs and sugar mixture…Stir until it becomes a smooth paste. The consistency must be a hard one. Put the paste in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Heat the stove at 180 degrees.
- Get the paste from the fridge and form small balls, and roll them in the powdered sugar.
- Bake the cookies for 12-14 minutes. Let them cool off and enjoy them with your family!
Haven’t I told you that it is simple and easy? Now tell me if the cookies are good!